For those who don’t love to bake, I see you. Even though I do enjoy baking, I totally get that it can be more of a chore. It definitely requires more attention to detail and timing, which can be a pain. Lucky for you I’m sharing a lovely recipe that doesn’t require an oven. These coffee no bake cookies are delicious. They’re easy to make and don’t require too many ingredients.
To get the coffee flavor, I used freshly ground coffee beans. It gives the cookies a nice rich mocha flavor. They’re insanely good! And quick oats give the cookies a delicate texture.
These no bake cookies are great for the upcoming holidays. They require very minimal effort to make, most of the ingredients are common items found in kitchens and don’t forget… no baking required! They’re perfect for the appetizer table or for a snack before (and after) dinner.
If you love the combination of coffee and chocolate then give this recipe a try. I know you’ll love it.
COFFEE NO BAKE COOKIES RECIPE
- 2 1/2 cups of quick oats
- 2 cups of granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 1/2 cup of chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons of freshly ground coffee beans
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar, milk, cocoa powder and butter.
- Over medium heat, bring the saucepan to a rolling boil. Stir often. Set a timer for a minute and a half.
- Remove the saucepan from the burner and blend the rest of the ingredients into the mixture.
- Scoop a spoonful of mixture and place them spaced out on wax paper.
- Cool the cookies to room temperature then refrigerate them overnight.
- Keep refrigerated and serve as desired.