Hi! Today I’m going to show you how to make coffee ice cubes. With them you can have quick iced coffee in the morning, make super awesome coffee cocktails and spruce up any of your iced drinks.
It’s simple to make and nice to have in the freezer because you never know when you might need frozen coffee, right? All it takes is some freshly brewed coffee and ice cube trays.
Brew your favorite coffee and allow it to cool to room temperature. Then pour the coffee into an ice tray and freeze overnight.
They are great for summertime events like barbecues, pool parties, brunch or for an instant iced coffee when you’re in a rush. There are so many creative ways to use coffee ice cubes, the list can be endless.
I like to pour almond milk over the ice cubes for a nice, milky iced coffee drink on a warm day.
COFFEE ICE CUBE RECIPE
- Freshly brewed coffee, cooled to room temperature
- Brew a pot of coffee and allow it to cool to room temperature
- Pour the coffee into ice trays and freeze overnight, or until solid
- Store in the freezer until ready for use
- Place the ice cubes into serving glasses when they’re ready for use and pour you beverage of choice over them
What do you think? Summertime cocktail inspiration, anyone?
The next time you’re entertaining, freeze some coffee and some Kahlua into ice cubes and pour vodka, heavy cream or half and half.