It’s humpday and we all need an extra dose of caffeine to get us through the rest of the week, right? It may not be summer yet but I’m ready for it! Eating these coffee fudge pops brought a little bit of that summertime feeling to my day. This recipe will share some of that feeling with you!
To make them you will need popsicle molds, coffee and milk if desired.
These fudge pops are sure to bring some excitement to the day. Look how pretty they are! If you’re looking for ways to get extra caffeine, these will definitely help. Let me know if you make these fudge pops, I’d love to know what you think of them!
COFFEE FUDGE POPS RECIPE
- 1 cup of half and half
- 1/4 cup of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Coffee Fudge Ingredients
- 1.5 cups of brewed coffee, chilled
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 3/4 cups of granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tablespoons of corn starch
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the half and half, condensed milk and vanilla extract until all ingredients are combined
- Pour the cream into the popsicle molds and freeze them until they’re hard, about an hour
Coffee Fudge Directions
- In a medium sauce pan over medium heat, combine the sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt
- Combine the milk and coffee and slowly whisk them into the cocoa mix until the texture is a smooth paste. Slowly whisk in the remaining coffee and milk
- Turn off the burner and whisk in the vanilla
- Allow the mixture to get to room temperature
- Top off the molds with the coffee fudge mixture and freeze them until they’re hard, about 4-6 hours