Have you ever had brie baked with coffee? It’s amazing! The coffee flavor adds a unique richness to brie’s already earthy flavor that is definitely a must try. I’ll show you how easy it is to make, and any excuse to add coffee to your diet, amirite?
Baked brie is one of my favorite snacks, I love its creamy and bold taste. It’s a great appetizer for a party, brunch or a nice hors d’oeuvres for any occasion.
I found the cutest heart-shaped brie! Look how cute it is, you can find it here.
I added the brie to an oven-safe dish and popped it into the oven for about 10 minutes. Then I poured about a tablespoon of coffee syrup over the brie and placed it back into the oven uncovered for another 10 minutes or so, or until it begins to melt.
COFFEE BAKED BRIE RECIPE
- 1 tablespoon coffee syrup
- Toasted sliced baguette (optional)
- Sliced apples (optional)
- Sliced almonds (optional)
- Add brie to an oven-safe dish and place into oven uncovered for about 10 minutes.
- Drizzle coffee syrup over lightly baked brie and place back into oven uncovered for another 10 minutes or so, or until the brie begins to melt.
- Slice bread and apples (optional).
- Remove brie from oven and cool before serving.
- Garnish with sliced almonds (optional).